Local Easter Egg Hunts 2016
- Pure Energy Gymnastics, Pepperell, MA March 20th at 10AM. Pre-registration is required!
- Lanni Orchards Easter Egg Hunt, Lunenburg, MA. March 26th.
- The Easter Bunny invites all children, ages 2-6 to celebrate springtime and join the annual search for eggs hidden at location to be determined. Special eggs are hidden within the property and can be turned in to win special prizes. The Easter Bunny will make a special appearance during the hunt. Refreshments will be served. Donations are accepted.
DATE: Saturday, March 19, 2016
SITE: Barrett Park, Leominster, MA
TIME/AGES: We are going back to the two hunts by age groups.
First Hunt: Ages 5 & 6 yr. olds beginning at 10:00 a.m.
Second Hunt: Ages 2 – 4 yr. olds beginning at 1:00 p.m.
Hunt begins promptly at time scheduled
- Aletheia Church Cambridge Community Eggsstravaganza – Easter egg hunt
Cambridge Y, 820 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02139, Phone: (617) 858-1614. Email: email@example.com. Event date and time: Based on last year’s date, it SHOULD be held on Saturday, March 26, 2016 – but be sure to check on their website or call them first as we haven’t received an update from them; from 1 pm to 3pm. Registration is Required click here for information PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST REGISTER TO BE ADMITTED INTO THIS EVENT! Games, prizes, an enormous Easter egg hunt (over 10,000 eggs!), and a whole lot of fun for the family.
- Connexion Community Easter Egg Hunt – Easter egg hunts for children, Easter egg hunts for toddlers, Canceled in bad weather, FREE admission, Bring a basket to collect the eggs!,
Chuckie Harris Park 3 Cross Street East, Somerville, MA 02145. Phone: 617-776-4172. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Event date and time: Saturday, March 26, 2016 starts at 1:00 pm. Directions: Click here for a map and directions. Payment: Free – no payments needed for anything. Click here for our Facebook page. Come Somerville families and close neighbors to a great community easter egg hunt. We’ve ordered even more eggs this year with great treats! Make sure you plan to be at Chuckie Harris Park at 1:00!
- World’s Only Curious George Store The Great Banana Hunt – Easter event
1 JFK Street, Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA, 02138. Phone: (617) 547-4500. Event date and time: Friday, March 25, 2016, from 10 AM to 10:45 PM. Held Indoors. Cost: Free. Our insanely popular Easter event, The Great Banana Hunt, is back for its third year! Join us as we read your favorite Easter stories and then search the store for Easter Bananas! We’ve heard that Curious George might be joining us for this fun event as well! This event is perfect for children ages 2-6 but everyone is welcome. One ticket is required for each child attending. Do not acquire tickets for adults attending this event. Click here to acquire tickets.This event is perfect for children ages 2-6 but everyone is welcome. This event is free. One ticket is required for each child attending. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to check in and take advantage of our stroller valet! RSVP Required.
- Beemis Farm Nursery Easter Egg Hunt – Easter egg hunts for children, Easter egg hunts for infant, Easter egg hunts for toddlers, The Easter bunny will make an appearance, Visits and photos with the Easter Rabbit, FREE admission, Baskets are provided, Farm animals are present, porta-potties
29 North Brookfield Road, Spencer, MA 01562. Phone: 508-885-4247. Fax: 508 885 4490. Email: Ebemis@bemisfarmsnursery.com. Event date and time: Saturday, March 26, 2016 egg hunts at 9 am, 10am, 11am, noon, 1pm, 2pm, and 3pm. The cost is $5 per family and that includes a certificate good for $5 on any purchase from that day until April 15. Directions: Click here for a map and directions. Payment: Cash, Check, Debit cards, Visa/MasterCard, Discover, AmEx. The times will be announced shortly. The Easter Bunny will be out the entire time (save for a carrot juice break or two) enabling you to get a picture with the Bunny without having to wait in as long a line (we hope). Because the hunts are spaced so close, if you arrive late, we will ask you to wait for the next hunt to start, to avoid confusion. This is a great time for Easter Bunny pictures and to pat the animals that Worcester County 4-H is kind enough to bring to us. The Hunt will be held rain, shine, or other precipitation – it is New England after all. Enjoy some wholesome FREE family fun. Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to park, get “unloaded”, and for best “starting positions”. Bring your kids and watch them hunt for hidden eggs in our park-like setting. Visit the Easter Bunny too! Real bunnies and baby goats will be on display too! Worcester County 4-H is participating.
- Richards Memorial Library Easter Party – Pictures withj the Easter Bunny
Richards Memorial Library, 44 Richards Avenue, Paxton, MA. Event date and time: Sunday, March 20, 2016 from 1pm to 2:30pm. For Paxton children up to 10 years of age, outdoors at the library, weather permitting. There will also be pictures with the Easter Bunny, indoor crafts, story time and snacks.
- Rota Spring Farm – The Easter bunny will make an appearance, Visits and photos with the Easter Rabbit, FREE admission, Farm animals are present, Honey from hives on the farm, Fresh eggs, gift shop, concessions / refreshment stand, porta-potties, picnic area, petting zoo, farm animals
117 Chace Hill Rd, Sterling, MA 01564. Phone: 978-365-9710. Email: email@example.com. Event date and time: Monday through Sunday 1138 am to 930. Open: Click here for current open hours, days and dates. Event updates: Click here for updates. Directions: Click here for a map and directions. Payment: Cash, Check, Debit cards, Visa/MasterCard, Discover. Click here for our Facebook page.
- Egg Hunt Safari – Roger Williams Park Zoo, Providence
Included with zoo admission
Pick up a Egg Scavenger Hunt Card and follow the clues to different locations around the Zoo to claim your eggs. When your hunting is through, turn your eggs in at a redemption station for a prize. Other festivities during the day include entertainment, activities and games, character meet and greets, music and animal “egg” enrichment.
- Faneuil Hall Easter Egg Hunt – Quincy Market, Boston
Free; register in advance to reserve a basket
Starting at 10am, kids can head to the Upper Rotunda in Quincy Market to pick up an Easter basket and clue sheet to find out which businesses are hiding eggs. They then roam around the marketplace to discover hidden treats and treasures (pictured at top).