Neutral paint is about the best investment you can make in your home (in our opinion) because it gives you the ability to accessorize easily and change out patterns and textures to give your home a fresh look, without the expense of having to repaint or paper the walls.
Some of the most popular grey/beige (otherwise known as “greige”) paints from Behr, Farrow & Ball, Sherman Williams and Benjamin Moore are listed above to help you get an idea of what neutral colors might look best in your home.
Looking for a neutral color palette for your home? Martha Stewart has a host of fabulous suggested neutral colors on her website that are perfect for so many different home plans.
1. Buoyant Blue, No. 6483, Sherwin-Williams, sherwin-williams.com
2. Dragonfly, No. AF-510, Benjamin Moore, benjaminmoore.com
3. Gray Horse, No. 2140-50, Benjamin Moore, benjaminmoore.com
4. Blue Fir, No. MSL124, Martha Stewart Living Paint, homedepot.com
5. Cooking Apple Green, No. 32, Farrow & Ball, farrow-ball.com
6. Titanium, No. 2141-60, Benjamin Moore, benjaminmoore.com
7. Punch, No. MSL014, Martha Stewart Living Paint, homedepot.com
8. Stonington Gray, No. HC-170, Benjamin Moore, benjaminmoore.com
9. Babouche, No. 223HC-170, Farrow & Ball, farrow-ball.com
10. Heath, No. MSL212, Martha Stewart Living Paint, homedepot.com
11. Natural Twine, No. MSL217, Martha Stewart Living Paint,homedepot.com
12. Lancaster Blue, No. UL34, Ralph Lauren Paint, ralphlauren.com
13. Makaha, No. 19-32, Pratt & Lambert, prattandlambert.com