Reserving Museum Passes
The library offers passes for free or reduced admission to many New England museums.
* Museum passes from Ayer Library are available to anyone with a library card in good standing, and no outstanding fines.
* Reusable passes must be returned to the library the day after use. There will be a fee of $1 per day for overdue passes. Lost passes have a $5 replacement fee.
* Some passes are date specific so please reserve passes in advance by visiting the library or by calling us at 978-772-8250.
Passes to the following museums are available to Ayer residents or other locals who have library cards in good standing. They must be reserved in person or by phone. Select passes must be returned to the main desk at the library or in the book drop the day after use.
* Ecotarium: 222 Harrington Way, Worcester, www.ecotarium.org; 508-929-2700. Admits 2 adults at $7 and 2 kids at $4.
* ~Fitchburg Art Museum: 25 Merriam Parkway, Fitchburg, www.fitchburgartmuseum.org; 978-543-4207. Admits 2 people for free.
* Museum of Fine Arts: 465 Huntington Ave. Boston, www.mfa.org; 617-267-9300. Admits 2 people for $10 each.
* *Museum of Science: 1 Science Park, Boston, www.mos.org; 617-589-0100. Admits 4 people for $10 each.
* USS Constitution Museum: Building 22 Charleston Navy Yard Boston, www.ussconstitutionmuseum.org 617-426-1812. Admits 9 people for free.
* ~Worcester Art Museum: 55 Salisbury St,. Worcester, www.worcesterart.org; 508-799-4406. Admits 2 people for free.
* Zoo New England: 1 Franklin Park Rd. Boston, www.zoonewengland.org; 617-989-2076. Admits 6 people, $6.
~ Signifies a pass that must be returned to the library.
* Signifies a pass that is date specific.
Ayer Library ~ 26 E. Main St. Ayer, MA 01432 ~ 978-772-8250 ~ www.ayerlibrary.org
Ayer Fourth of July
Fresh Ayer Celebration of Independence
4th of July
July 4, 2015
Got Something to Sell?
Going to Sell Food?
Have you seen the recent rates for mortgages? They are incredibly low, making this the BEST TIME TO BUY!
These percentage rates are so low and affordable and our buyers are taking advantage of all the savings. Take a drive through our neighborhood and see for yourself why we are building and selling out so quickly. Pingry Hill has so much to offer and we welcome you to visit us and learn more!
Our new model home, the Magnolia, is starting to head towards the finish line! We are so thrilled with this floor plan because of it’s open concept, flexibility and lovely curb appeal. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and over 1,800 SF in this home with plenty of space in the basement to create quite a HUGE family room, playroom, office area or bowling alley! Take a ride up and visit us and see if this plan is right for you and your family.
The leaves are changing and fall is in the air! It’s our favorite time of year up here at Pingry Hill. Nothing like a crisp morning, colorful mums and a nice cup of hot coffee to make you feel like a true New Englander.
Have you started your leaf peeping yet? Well, grab a pumpkin spice latté from Starbucks and take a ride up to Fruitlands Museum in Harvard, MA. Simply breathtaking scenery and lovely walking trails with a restaurant that has some of the most delicious food around. Make a day of it on one of these beautiful weekends. And stop by and see us too… we’ve got some pretty leaves and trees up here on the hill that are worth the trip alone (along with checking out some of our gorgeous homes!)
Fruitlands also has an incredible art program for children on Thursdays from 10-11. Click here for more information.