Check Out the Ayer Library for Museum Passes This Summer!
Reserving Museum Passes
The library offers passes for free or reduced admission to many New England museums.
* Museum passes from Ayer Library are available to anyone with a library card in good standing, and no outstanding fines.
* Reusable passes must be returned to the library the day after use. There will be a fee of $1 per day for overdue passes. Lost passes have a $5 replacement fee.
* Some passes are date specific so please reserve passes in advance by visiting the library or by calling us at 978-772-8250.
Passes to the following museums are available to Ayer residents or other locals who have library cards in good standing. They must be reserved in person or by phone. Select passes must be returned to the main desk at the library or in the book drop the day after use.
* Ecotarium: 222 Harrington Way, Worcester, www.ecotarium.org; 508-929-2700. Admits 2 adults at $7 and 2 kids at $4.
* ~Fitchburg Art Museum: 25 Merriam Parkway, Fitchburg, www.fitchburgartmuseum.org; 978-543-4207. Admits 2 people for free.
* Museum of Fine Arts: 465 Huntington Ave. Boston, www.mfa.org; 617-267-9300. Admits 2 people for $10 each.
* *Museum of Science: 1 Science Park, Boston, www.mos.org; 617-589-0100. Admits 4 people for $10 each.
* USS Constitution Museum: Building 22 Charleston Navy Yard Boston, www.ussconstitutionmuseum.org 617-426-1812. Admits 9 people for free.
* ~Worcester Art Museum: 55 Salisbury St,. Worcester, www.worcesterart.org; 508-799-4406. Admits 2 people for free.
* Zoo New England: 1 Franklin Park Rd. Boston, www.zoonewengland.org; 617-989-2076. Admits 6 people, $6.
~ Signifies a pass that must be returned to the library.
* Signifies a pass that is date specific.
Ayer Library ~ 26 E. Main St. Ayer, MA 01432 ~ 978-772-8250 ~ www.ayerlibrary.org