Have you checked out our gorgeous NEW Farmhouse III plan? We’ve finished up the first one so you can take a walk through of this beautiful home and see everything that it has to offer!
4 Bedrooms, tons of closets, a quaint farmer’s porch and over 2,000SF of living space make this home a fantastic size for your family. Open first floor plan is wonderful for entertaining, family holiday dinners or watching the football game with friends!
Come on over and check out this lovely home! You’ll LOVE this house!
Looking for a neutral color palette for your home? Martha Stewart has a host of fabulous suggested neutral colors on her website that are perfect for so many different home plans.
1. Buoyant Blue, No. 6483, Sherwin-Williams, sherwin-williams.com
2. Dragonfly, No. AF-510, Benjamin Moore, benjaminmoore.com
3. Gray Horse, No. 2140-50, Benjamin Moore, benjaminmoore.com
4. Blue Fir, No. MSL124, Martha Stewart Living Paint, homedepot.com
5. Cooking Apple Green, No. 32, Farrow & Ball, farrow-ball.com
6. Titanium, No. 2141-60, Benjamin Moore, benjaminmoore.com
7. Punch, No. MSL014, Martha Stewart Living Paint, homedepot.com
8. Stonington Gray, No. HC-170, Benjamin Moore, benjaminmoore.com
9. Babouche, No. 223HC-170, Farrow & Ball, farrow-ball.com
10. Heath, No. MSL212, Martha Stewart Living Paint, homedepot.com
11. Natural Twine, No. MSL217, Martha Stewart Living Paint,homedepot.com
12. Lancaster Blue, No. UL34, Ralph Lauren Paint, ralphlauren.com
13. Makaha, No. 19-32, Pratt & Lambert, prattandlambert.com