Looking for a neutral color palette for your home? Martha Stewart has a host of fabulous suggested neutral colors on her website that are perfect for so many different home plans.
1. Buoyant Blue, No. 6483, Sherwin-Williams, sherwin-williams.com
2. Dragonfly, No. AF-510, Benjamin Moore, benjaminmoore.com
3. Gray Horse, No. 2140-50, Benjamin Moore, benjaminmoore.com
4. Blue Fir, No. MSL124, Martha Stewart Living Paint, homedepot.com
5. Cooking Apple Green, No. 32, Farrow & Ball, farrow-ball.com
6. Titanium, No. 2141-60, Benjamin Moore, benjaminmoore.com
7. Punch, No. MSL014, Martha Stewart Living Paint, homedepot.com
8. Stonington Gray, No. HC-170, Benjamin Moore, benjaminmoore.com
9. Babouche, No. 223HC-170, Farrow & Ball, farrow-ball.com
10. Heath, No. MSL212, Martha Stewart Living Paint, homedepot.com
11. Natural Twine, No. MSL217, Martha Stewart Living Paint,homedepot.com
12. Lancaster Blue, No. UL34, Ralph Lauren Paint, ralphlauren.com
13. Makaha, No. 19-32, Pratt & Lambert, prattandlambert.com
We were tooling around online this rainy afternoon and found a great option for adding a beautiful backsplash to your kitchen. Looks fabulous when it’s done, don’t you think? And all with peel and stick backing instead of using tile and grout, this would be something that could be done in a weekend!